Thanks so much for attending my presentations for the February 2019 Chapter Meeting at FPA Greater St. Louis!
Further Reading Materials:
- What Returns Are Safe Withdrawal Rates REALLY Based Upon?
- The Impact of Taxes on the Safe Withdrawal Rate
- The Impact of Investment Costs on Safe Withdrawal Rates
- Adjusting Safe Withdrawal Rates to the Retiree's Time Horizon
- Valuation-Based Tactical Asset Allocation in Retirement and the Impact of Market Valuation on Declining and Rising Equity Glidepaths
- March 2012 Newsletter - 20 Years of Safe Withdrawal Rate Research
- Is a Reverse Mortgage Better Than Keeping a Traditional Amortizing Mortgage in Retirement?
- Separating Risk Tolerance From Risk Capacity – Just Because You Can Afford To Take Risk Doesn’t Mean You Should
- When Clients “Need” More Risk Than They Can Tolerate: Adjusting Portfolios, Or Goals?
- Risk Composure: The Real Predictor Of Who Can Stick To Their Investment Plan
- Difficult Investment Clients? It’s Not Their Risk Tolerance, It’s Their Risk (Mis-) Perceptions
- The Kitces Report September 2008 - Rethinking Risk Tolerance