Welcome Prospective Webinar Speakers!
At Kitces.com, our primary goal is to deliver high-quality and relevant content to the financial advisor community. As a part of our strategy, we curate a variety of the industry's leading experts and thought leaders to deliver monthly presentations on the topics that matter most to financial “advicers”.
Over the past year, the popularity of Kitces webinars has grown dramatically with typical turnouts of 800 – 1,000 participants for each session. In light of our continued growth, we are looking to broaden our roster of speakers and presenters.
Interested in being one of those speakers? Then read on!
How We Evaluate Kitces Webinar Speakers
We don’t care how well-known you are or how big your social media presence is. (If you do have a big following and want to share out, that's fine too!)
What do we look for in a potential webinar presenter? Three things: 1) The quality and relevance of your content as it relates to financial advicers, 2) The expertise you possess on the topic, and 3) Your ability to effectively engage an audience virtually and through video.
The Content We Are Looking For
Kitces webinars are intended specifically for financial advicers. Therefore, the content should directly relate to the issues and challenges faced by those in the business of providing financial advice and/or provide advanced education on a technical topic pertinent to practitioners.
Accordingly, Kitces.com's webinars are typically delivered by industry experts who work on a full-time basis as financial planning practitioners, academics, or consultants and have specialized knowledge about advicer needs and concerns.
A Little Bit About Kitces Webinars
Our Kitces webinars have a slightly different format than other webinars you may have seen or participated in. We work with our presenters to produce a pre-recorded educational video presentation before the event itself. The video is then used in two ways:
- We will live stream the video at a prearranged event time to our financial advicer audience. Following the presentation of the recorded video, the presenter will participate in a 30-minute interactive Q&A with attendees.
- We will post the recording in our private Kitces.com Members Area, where viewers can take quizzes (which we prepare) to earn continuing education credits.
How To Become A Kitces Webinar Speaker
- Through our webinar submission form, you can provide us with information regarding the specific presentation that you would like to deliver, as well as some details about yourself. (Only presentations that have already been created will be considered. If you are still in the creation stage, please develop your idea into a full presentation before submitting for consideration.)
- If selected, the Kitces.com Team will review your content, provide feedback, and may make recommendations for changes. Presenters must be open to possible changes to their content to ensure it meets Kitces.com standards for depth and style. (We do, however, aim to work productively and collaboratively with our presenters to ensure all parties are comfortable with the resulting Webinar.)
- All webinars consist of a prerecorded presentation followed by a 30-minute Q&A. The Kitces Team will guide you through the process of prerecording your presentation approximately 6-weeks prior to the date of the webinar. The only equipment you’ll need for creating the recording is a web-camera, microphone and computer with a reliable internet connection.
Compensation ranges from $1,000 to $3,000 for presenters based on their speaking experience.
Submit Your Information
Still interested? We hope so! If you want to partner with one of the most respected brands in financial planning and share your skills and expertise with the advicer community, please fill out our webinar submission form.
If still have questions, feel free to email us at [email protected]. However, please make sure to read through this page and the submission form thoroughly to ensure your questions have not been addressed already.