A Few Important Things to Know, First:
I get a lot
of emails. I do my best to read and respond to them all (truly!), but before contacting me, please take a moment to see if your question is already answered elsewhere on this site. For instance, if you are:
- Interested in having a Kitces Speaker at your event? Check out our Speaking page for cost and content details, and our speaking lineup here!
- Looking for a financial planner to work with you and/or your family? You can see more here about our available services for consumers.
- Are you a vendor serving financial advisors in need of my consulting services? Further detail about how you can engage me is on my Consulting page.
- Trying to get an answer to a particular financial planning question? Search our Archives to see if I've already written an article that answers the question, and if you have a follow-up question you can leave a comment directly on that blog post. (I do regularly answer questions in the Comments section of our articles.)
- Planning to ask if I will write a blurb/review of your upcoming book? I do read a lot of books, but I also get a lot of requests to do book reviews, and cannot possibly do them all. If you want the best chance of success, submit a Kindle-formatted version of your book (not a .pdf file) to BookReview[at]kitces.com.
- Asking for permission to use/reprint an image or article from Nerd's Eye View? Please check out our separate Permissions page for further details.
- Having a problem with or question about the Members Section of this website? Email our service team directly at Members[at]kitces.com.
- Hoping to advertise on Kitces.com and the Nerd's Eye View blog? I'm sorry, but to maintain our editorial objectivity, we don't accept any paid advertising or sponsored posts at this time (though we do consider Guest Posts, as noted below).
- Want to send us a press release? Email your press release to PressReleases@kitces.com, or send to TechNews@kitces.com if your announcement is specifically related to Advisor #FinTech!
- Interested in submitting a Guest Post for the Nerd's Eye View? We are accepting a limited number of Guest Posts at this time, so please do check out our Guest Post requirements.
- Submit a Podcast Guest!
If your question or situation is not addressed above, then please read on for further details about how you can reach me and my team!