Thanks so much for attending my presentations for the FPA Central New York 2017 event!
Further Reading Materials:
- Why Robo-Advisors Will Be No Threat to Real Advisors
- Indexing 2.0: How Declining Transaction Costs and Robo-Indexing Could Disintermediate Index Mutual Funds and EFTs
- The Advisor of the Future Is Not Human nor Robot, But Cyborg
- How Technology is Turning the Typical Advisor AUM Fee Schedule Upside Down
- Will Financial Planners Be Forced to Reduce or Unbundle AUM Fees as the Price of Beta Goes to Zero?
- Is There a "Robo-Advisor" Bubble? Wealthfront, Betterment, & LearnVest Raise $95M in Capital in Two Weeks!
- November/December 2014 - Qualifying a Trust as the Designated Beneficiary of a Stretch IRA
- Qualifying a "See Through" Trust as an IRA-Designated Beneficiary - Conduit or Accumulation?
- Congress Fires Warning Shot at Stretch IRAs, Threatens 5-Year Rule for All
- Eliminating Small RMDs and Killing the Backdoor Roth - Key Retirement Proposals Under President Obama's FY2016 Budget
- Separating Risk Tolerance From Risk Capacity - Just Because You Can Afford To Take Risk Doesn't Mean You Should
- Can We Really Measure Risk Tolerance or Does It Swing Too Wildly With Market Volatility?
- Markets May Be Volatile, But Research Shows Risk Tolerance Isn't!
- Difficult Investment Clients? It's Not Their Risk Tolerance, It's Their Risk (Mis-) Perceptions
- The Kitces Report September 2008 - Rethinking Risk Tolerance