Thanks so much for coming to my presentation for the FPA Orange County 2015 Quarterly Education Meeting!
Further Reading Materials:
- Understanding the New Once-Per-Year 60-Day Rollover Rules for IRAs and the Exclusion for Trustee-to-Trustee Transfers
- IRS Notice 2014-54 Acquiesces on Splitting After-Tax 401(k) Contributions for Roth Conversion
- Understanding the Mechanics of the 0% Long-Term Capital Gains Tax Rate: How to Harvest Capital Gains for a Free Step-Up in Basis!
- Why The Phase-Out of Itemized Deductions Should Not Discourage Charitable Giving
- March 2012 Issue of The Kitces Report on "Expanding the Framework of Safe Withdrawal Rates
- What Returns Are Safe Withdrawal Rates REALLY Based Upon?
- Congress Is Killing The File-And-Suspend And Restricted Application Social Security Strategies
- Navigating The Effective Date Deadlines For The New File-And-Suspend And Restricted Application Rules