Thanks so much for attending my presentations for the 2019 Personal Financial Planning Symposium at Western Kentucky University!
Further Reading Materials:
- Understanding Sequence Of Return Risk – Safe Withdrawal Rates, Bear Market Crashes, And Bad Decades
- What Returns Are Safe Withdrawal Rates REALLY Based Upon?
- Crafting A Withdrawal Policy Statement For Retirement Income Distributions
- Estimating Changes In Retirement Expenditures And The Retirement Spending Smile
- Should Equity Exposure Decrease In Retirement, Or Is A Rising Equity Glidepath Actually Better?
- Sample Withdrawal Policy Statement (WPS)
- The Salience of Financial Planning Fees – It’s Not Just About How Much You Charge, But How You Charge
- Price Saliency, Value Saliency, And Getting Paid For Shadow Work
- The Importance Of Creating Small Financial Planning Goals
- Using Social Proof To Help Clients Make Better Financial Planning Decisions