Thanks so much for attending my presentations for the FPA Greater Indiana 2018 Quarterly Chapter Meeting!
Further Reading Materials:
- Roth vs Traditional IRA: The Four Factors That Determine Which Is Best
- Why A Roth Conversion May Be A Bad Idea Even If Taxes Are Higher In The Future
- IRS Notice 2014-54 Acquiesces On Splitting After-Tax 401(k) Contributions For Roth Conversion
- When A Roth IRA May Actually Be A Terrible Asset To Inherit
- To Roth Or Not To Roth – May 2009 Issue of The Kitces Report
- Congress is Killing the File-and-Suspend and Restricted Application Social Security Strategies
- Navigating the Effective Date Deadlines for the New File-and-Suspend and Restricted Application Rules
- What Comes After CFP Certification? Finding Your Niche Or Specialization With Post-CFP Designations
- Retainer Fees Vs The AUM Model – Red Ocean Differentiator Or Blue Ocean Opportunity?
- Forget The TAMP – It’s Time For The Turnkey Financial Planning Platform (TFPP)
- Real-Time Collaborative Financial Planning And The Evolving Role Of The Financial Advisor