Thanks so much for attending my presentations for FPA Greater Indiana’s Quarterly Meeting!
Further Reading Materials:
- How Portfolio Rebalancing Usually Reduces Long-Term Returns (But Is Good Risk Management Anyway)
- Managing Sequence Of Return Risk With Bucket Strategies Vs A Total Return Rebalancing Approach
- Is Passive Rebalancing A Form Of Active Management?
- Volume 2 2015 Newsletter - An In-Depth Look At Rebalancing Strategies
- March 2012 Issue of The Kitces Report on "Expanding the Framework of Safe Withdrawal Rates"
- What Returns are Safe Withdrawal Rates REALLY Based On?
- Should Equity Exposure Decrease in Retirement, Or Is a Rising Equity Glidepath Actually Better?
- Accelerating the Rising Equity Glidepath in Retirement, With Treasury Bills as Portfolio Ballast?