Welcome to Kitces.com,
We offer research, resources, education, and training for real financial planners like you.
Instant Access to up to 100+ Hours of Online On-Demand CPA & CFP CE Credits
Access to Exclusive White Papers & 10 Years of Archives
As a Premier member, get instant access to our white papers, “The Kitces Report”, providing in-depth analyses of advanced financial planning strategies. Currently the Members Section holds 50+ White Papers, and new issues are released twice per year.A few of our most popular issues of The Kitces Report include:
- Strategies to Maximize the Value of a Tax-Free Roth
- The New World of Security Planning
- Quantifying The Economic Value of Financial Planning
- Qualifying a Trust as the Designated Beneficiary of a Stretch IRA
Engaging Webinars on Advanced Financial Planning TopicsEnjoy monthly or on-demand access to engaging and instructional webinars from Michael Kitces and other leading industry experts on a wide range of advanced financial planning topics! Going beyond simple PowerPoint slides, our webinars deliver engaging expert speakers, a custom workbook with presentation notes and activities and graphics and animations to highlight key concepts. Video webinars are also eligible for CFP CE, and CIMA and CPWA continuing education credits, with CPE eligibility for CPAs now available as well! New webinars are added monthly throughout the year for all members, and Premier members get instant on-demand access to the full archive! Just some of the available topics include:
- Generating Tax Alpha With Effective Asset Location
- Strategies For Managing Sequence Of Return Risk in Retirement
- An In-Depth Look at Optimal Rebalancing Strategies
Get Access To Michael’s Most Popular Charts And Graphics For Your PracticeWant access to the graphics from Nerd’s Eye View, and Michael’s most popular charts to use with your clients and in your practice? The Members Section Resources area gives access to the entire Kitces Graphics Library for you to search and use on your website and in your newsletters and communications with clients. In addition, our Members Section Resources provide printable charts you can refer to and use with your clients, including:
- Marginal Tax Rates for 2020
- How to Quantify the Value of Financial Planning
- Segmenting Services and Perks For A, B, and C Clients
- Crafting an Annual Client Service Calendar
- A 1-Page Financial Advisor Business Plan
Automatic Reporting of Your Earned CEAll CE credit for CIMA, CIMC, CPWA, and CFP certificates is automatically reported on your behalf to Investments & Wealth Institute and CFP Board on the 1st and 16th of every month, based on completion of the requisite CE quizzes! (Completion certificates are provided for those who wish to self-report more quickly, as well as for NAPFA members and CPAs who are required to self-report.) Get your CE, and then get back to your clients. We’ll handle the CFP Board and IWI reporting! Have additional questions about CE? See our frequently asked questions at the end of the page!
Live Monthly Office Hours sessions with Michael & Other Leading Industry ExpertsThe financial planning industry is constantly in flux and changing. Though Kitces.com prides itself on being a leader in helping to guide advisors through those changes, there will always be questions we either haven’t yet answered or haven’t done so in some time. Or, maybe you just want to get Michael and other industry expert’s perspective on the unique challenges and opportunities you face with your own practice. For this reason, we created Monthly Office Hours to give our Premier Members more direct and exclusive access to Michael and his team. Each month, Michael and other industry leading experts will spend an hour answering questions submitted and voted on by those in our Premier Membership community.
Access to Exclusive Kitces CFP Ethics CEKitces.com Members are the only planning professionals able to get their CFP Ethics CE in a different way! Currently, the CFP Board mandates that CFP Ethics providers to use the CFP Board’s standardized presentation and script… with one exception. Here at Kitces.com, we have been approved as a pilot program to provide CFP Ethics differently than any other program. Here’s what our Exclusive Kitces Ethics CE provides:
- Four ethics-focused articles written by Michael Kitces, that fulfill the 2 hour CFP Ethics CE Requirement. Which means you will not only receive the required information for Ethics CE, but be able to read it at your own pace, and gain more practical perspective about what it really means and how to apply it in your firm… from a leading voice in financial planning.
- The CFP Board’s mandated Ethics quiz for CFP CE credit.