Thanks so much for attending my presentations for the NAPFA National 2016 Fall Conference!
Further Reading Materials:
- Congress is Killing the File-and-Suspend and Restricted Application Social Security Strategies
- Navigating the Effective Date Deadlines for the New File-and-Suspend and Restricted Application Rules
- How Portfolio Rebalancing Usually Reduces Long-Term Returns (But Is Good Risk Management Anyway)
- Managing Sequence Of Return Risk With Bucket Strategies Vs A Total Return Rebalancing Approach
- Is Passive Rebalancing A Form Of Active Management?
- Volume 2 2015 Newsletter - An In-Depth Look At Rebalancing Strategies