Thanks so much for attending my presentations for the Central Arizona Estate Planning Council Half Day Event!
Further Reading Materials:
- The Section 199A Tax Benefits Of REITs Over Direct Real Estate Investments
- Financial Advisor (And Other Specified Services) Business Entity Choices To Maximize QBI Deductions
- Direct Real Estate Investing And Claiming The Section 199A Qualified Business Income (QBI) Deduction
- Proposed Regulations Refine Definitions For Specified Service Businesses Eligible For QBI Deduction
- QBI Deduction Strategies For High-Income Financial Advisors (And Other Small Business Owners)
- Understanding The New Pass-Through Business Deduction For Qualified Business Income
- Proactive Section 199A Deduction Strategies For Small Business Owners
- Volume 3 2018 - Modern Estate Planning For Affluent Couples: Planning Strategies To Maximize Step-Up In Basis
- November/December 2014 - Qualifying a Trust as the Designated Beneficiary of a Stretch IRA
- Qualifying A "See-Through" Trust As An IRA Designated Beneficiary - Conduit Or Accumulation?
- Congress Fires Warning Shot At Stretch IRAs, Threatens 5-Year Rule For All
- Eliminating Small RMDs And Killing The Backdoor Roth - Key Retirement Proposals Under President Obama's FY2016 Budget