This conference is for advisors working with or seeking clients who are executives, directors, and high-net-worth employees with stock compensation, company stock holdings, and nonqualified retirement plans, at both public and pre-IPO companies. Industry thought leader Michael Kitces ranks our event in his 20 Best Conferences For Financial Advisors To Choose From In 2020.
The 2020 event offers all new sessions and a pre-conference bootcamp, plus more networking opportunities. Expert speaker topics include:
– Case studies and examples of successful financial-planning strategies
– Special sessions on financial planning for clients at pre-IPO companies
– Tax, estate, and SEC-related planning challenges
– Strategies for concentrated stock, option exercises, divorces, and more
– Methods for attracting and advising these types of high-net-worth client
For interested parties, there is also a pre-conference event: Stock Comp Bootcamp For Advisors. The bootcamp is for advisors that are new to stock compensation as well as for those that want a refresher.